[NetEpic ML] Re: DISCUSSION POINTS

From: Kutasi Zolt�n <kutasi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:40:35 +0100

>[HEAVY INFANTRY]

My IG opponent always use heavy and assault companies without any tactical.
No problem for me.

>[ELDAR FREE CARDS]

I've never played against eldar :-(

>[VORTEX MISSILES]

Me and my opponent agreed to play a few games with the origanal rules to
test the gargant-killer efficiency of the vortex missiles.
So i could comment it later.

>[BLAST TEMPLATES]

In my view :D) Leave everything as it is.

In my interpretation if you overlap the 6 templates of a barrage missile on
the same target, it still count as 8 BP, just the area of effect is smaller.

Zoltan

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic