[NetEpic ML] Re: General excuse!

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:19:19 -0800

You mean Adeptus Titanicus? I believe they considered that when originally
doing NetEpic and rejected all but a few ideas.

Personally I like Adeptus Titanicus a LOT and would like to see a revision
of the rules to bring it "up to date". Concentrate more on skirmish level
E40K style battles where it excels.

Kenneth