[NetEpic ML] cheese or not

From: <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:08:05 -0000

I feel you are right not a thing needs to be done about the heavy weapons, pepole just need to come up with better plans to fight those armies. I play space wolves we don't get alot of long fangs only as support cards but I have no problem playing squats were the guy takes nothing but thunderers and bikes very hard army to beat when squats are played like that or eldar with almost all falcon grav tanks long range, pop up, and a save mod. I just come up with a new plan, like drop pods to fight the eldar, drop them 2nd or 3rd turn on objectives and win game for they don't have that many foot troops to hold you off of the objective. Boy you want to see someone get mad do that to them and fire comes out there eyes, or drop assault marines on there heavy weapons +3 to +1 caf and whatch them complain bout you being cheesey with the drop pods. Or get something to blow the crap out of biuldings when they go in them or near them shoot the building and whatch his heavies die >:| SO there you go no rule change just bet
ter plan of attack.
Now I have a problem with HQ units dose the whole unit fight like the rules say or just the command stand? somebody told me only the command stand gets to move as charge and fire first fire not he tank, The tank is part of the unit right so i say all in HQ unit get the speical ablity Please set me right here so I know

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic