[NetEpic ML] Battlefleet Gothic: Get the game cheap, [OT]

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:26:41 +0000

Hi!

A couple of more boxes than i expected of Battlefleet Gothic have come
into my custody. As a service to current list members I can give the
boxed sets to those interested at cost.

Normally, the box is 60 dollars US. I am giving it for 39 dollars, plus
shipping.

Note that I only got a few so this will unfortunately be on a first come
first serve basis.

Contact me directly if you are interested.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic