[NetEpic ML] Re: Warp Missiles

From: Michele Heidal <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:30:12 -0000

O man I said before make the person that takes a death strike missile squad
give up the VPs when he fires the missiles. This is a simple way to solve
this, No point change just give up the VPs. Like an off table barage, you
have to give up VPs for this. And IGs should be able to choose what missile
they want, for they are plante deffense and some where on a whole plante
there will be a warp, barrage, and a vortex missile. You all crack me up
with this for the launcher should need line of sight, ( CHECK OUT FINAL
LIBERATION ) you need line of sight to fire a death stike missile not just
someone calling for a shot. And lets not get into cheesy armies for Chaos
SMs with all heavy weapons, Squats that never run till you darn well kill
the last one, Eldar with FREE crap, As you see all armies are cheesy so why
not just make a simple rule change like the one above not redo the whole
thing. And give the SMs back there free drop pods 300 points is crazy for
they are to eazly shot, or let them be classed as a flyer with -2 to hit,
and only the unit that is close to them may shoot at them. Not all that can
see and reach with weapons.