[NetEpic ML] Re: Leviathan

From: Daniel Wiebell <dwiebell_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 07:45:40 PDT

Darius wrote...
<snip>
>A question for all. The Squats build Leviathans for the Imperium. When I
>looked at the rules the Imperial Guard has them on their army cards but not
>the Space Marines. Personally I think the marines deserve a unit like the
>Leviathan.They don't have any praetorians only titans. Let me know if it is
>ok to use the Leviathan for the Space Marines. Thanks.
<end snip>

I always assumed that Space Marines didn't want to lug huge pieces of
exceptionally slow machinery around, hence their lack of super heavies and
praetorians. It goes totally against the grain of swift strike force by
having an enormous beast like the Leviathan crawling along slowing everyone
down.

I'd be inclined to say no, you couldn't use it without imperial guard.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/netepic