[NetEpic ML] Orc Mobile Command Unit

From: Chad Brown <omen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:37:02 -0700

Orc Mobile Command Unit
Working on a 40k and 40k epic Version
So far.. it can hold 2 banners that can also fire from the top.. and it has
a few guns and bolters all around it.

I havn't modelled the epic one yet.. but about to.. ;)
Basically ( 40 k scale ) its a Large Tank about 4 stories high and has walk
ways and gantree for orcs.. and ladders going up to it.. and tank tracks..
bolters surrounding the bottom and possibly a cannon of some large size on
top..

I was trying to make a gargant.. but when I couldn't get the shape .. I said
what the hell.. Orc Mobile Command Units

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic