[NetEpic ML] INCOMING! 3 and Downloads Mirror now available!

From: Simon Dodds <sdodds_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 02:57:28 +1000

Hello everyone,

After a longer-than-planned delay, the third issue of Incoming! is finally
here! This issue is our Titan special, so no player should be without it!

To coincide with the release of issue 3, the NetEpic downloads site -
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/3443 - now has a mirror at
http://members.xoom.com/NetEpic so now you should (hopefully) have no
problems in getting all the files you need.

If for some reason I have screwed something up and links refuse to work,
please let me know.

Enjoy!

Simon

--------
Simon Dodds
sdodds_at_...
ICQ# 2718201

The EPICentre - the home of NetEpic
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

"We live in a society where lemonade is artificially flavoured
        and furniture polish is made from real lemons."

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic