[NetEpic ML] Re: No Subject

From: Jim Muncy <jmuncy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 20:34:44 +0000

Greetings!

Here is a few questions mabe you guys can shine some light on:

1. Do you have to have a Primarch to buy the company of choas space marines or can
you buy them and attach them to a grreater deamon?

2. Please explain about arty that has a fixed value but the book says to combine
the values for the barrage factor.

3. how does the plague work for the nurgle war machines.

Thanks

Jim