[NetEpic ML] Re: Support Weapons

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:28:58 +1100

At 08:07 PM 10/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I have some questions that I hope you can help me
>
>1. I see that the Space Marines have light artillery. Where do I get
>something like that?

Either you can use the old Thudd Gun/Mole Mortar minis or look in World War
2/Modern 1:300 scale minis for field guns and use them.

>2. I wonder what the difference is between tactical and flamer
>detachments on the table and how do you keep them straight?

The difference is listed in their stats. To use them on the battlefield,
simply use Tactical marines and mark them out with a different paint job (a
different coloured should pad on the flamer marines for example).

>3. The same question about all the different orcs?

Same as above. Goffs wear black and red with black-and-white checks
commonplace, Bad Moonz use yellow, Deathskullz paint themselves blue (for
luck), Snakbites wear lots of leather so appear brown, Evil Sunz use red
('coz red wunz go fasta) and the Blood Axes wear cammo, so dark green is
the appropriate colour for them.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anytime. Got any other questions?

-Kelvin....