[NetEpic ML] Re: Anyone got a used army to sell?

From: William Liller <lillerw_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 00:25:42 PDT

Hello Dave,

  I recently aquired an Ork Army in a trade. I don't have a use for it and
would be interested in trading it off or selling it for 75% of it's retail
value. I'm not very familiar with the units so I will do a little research
and give you a complete list and total cost if you express some interest.
Thanks.

RANDY LILLER