[NetEpic ML] Re: To Hit question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:37:35 +0000

Hi!

In reality epic and 40k though have much in common have a lot of difference too and
correlation is not 1 to 1. Besides the tech differences cited by Lorenzo, its also that
eldar use more targeters on thier vehicles than marines. While marines are good shots
their inferior equipment doesn't help them much. While eldar are fair shots but have
superior targeters and equipment make their weapns more lethal. Note the difference may
be explained also by the "accuracy" of the eldar by hitting more vital areas of a target
than just hitting it. The marines may hit more times than the eldar but the eldar hit
where it count and do more damage. All these reasons are of course speculative and
vaguely extracted from the background.

Peter