[NetEpic ML] R: Thunderhawks

From: Hindeo <Yarrick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:42:52 +0100

Well, I think that on a "backgroundish" basis I wouldn't let my opponent
play a Tunderhawk. The Eresy came before the birth of the Tunderhwak as we
know it, and I think that no Space Marine pilot would let his machine fall
into Chaotic hands. But, looking at the far past, where Rogue Traders still
traveled the universe, I think that there are undreds of ways your Chaos
Lord could have acquired such a machine. After all, Abaddon the Despoiler
owns one, doesn't he ?

Andrea