[NetEpic ML] Re: Mail Order

From: Jason Glasco <j_glasco_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:57:31 PST

Yes, most of the Epic minis are still availabe through the Games Workshop
Mail Order, and on the website as well. If you need something you do not
see in the catalog or website, call GW Mail Order and they may be able to
locate it for you.

Ebay is also an EXCELLENT source for Epic minis. I have saved HUNDREDS of
dollars there, and recommend them to anyone looking for Epic stuff (or any
other game stuff for that matter). I have gotten some very good deals, and
found some minis I probably would not have gotten otherwise (my Imperial
Knighs are a prime example). Anyone not familiar with Ebay is welcome to
mail me personally, and I will gladly help out.

Jason
Human adjunct to Hive Fleet Ares.