[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules for Combat Engineers

From: Daniel Wiebell <dwiebell_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:26:13 PST

Hi guys

I actually posted some rules for special IG units a while back on the old
mailing list, I'll post it again here for your benefit.

Elite Infantry - Special Cards

Storm Troopers Tactical

Company consists of 9 chimeras, 18 storm trooper stands, one company HQ and
one command chimera

Costs 750 points, but chimeras upgradeable to TC variants for +100 points

Combat Engineers

Combat Engineer detachment
5 stands, 3 chimeras or 1 gorgon for 250 points, chimeras upgradeable to TC
variants for +50 points

Storm Troopers
Move : 10 cm
Save : None
CAF : +1
Weapons: Lasguns, 50 cm range, one dice, 5+ to hit, no save mod
Notes : 3+ Morale

Combat Engineers

Move : 10 cm
Save : None
CAF : +2
Weapons: Assorted Assault Weapons, 25 cm range, one dice, 5+ to hit, -1
save mod
Notes : 3+ Morale, Special Rules (Minefields, Demo Charges), Elite

These are done using the points formula in the Incoming! posts. Tell me what
you think.

See ya

Dan