Re: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnaughts, Ravenwing, Scythes of the Emperor

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

> One rules question for you, when a detachment is loaded into a
> Thunderhawk, what happens to the rhinos? Are they loaded to or are
> they left behind and become exempt from squad co-herency? Just asking
> because our opponent used a Thunderhawk with a detachment of Veterans
> onboard the Rhinos were left behind and I felt it was odd.

AFAK ,but 1 year far from the list could be fatal :o), you lost Rhinos (this is half right)
when you take other (flyng) transports (drop pod included).

yes you lose the rhinos "but only if you start the unit in the T hawk off the table". if you pick-up the unit on the first turn or any other turn,
or have the T hawk on the table at the start with the unit in its coherency, the rhinos are left behind

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6