Re: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnaughts, Ravenwing, Scythes of the Emperor

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:00:15 +0200

nils.saugen_at_... wrote:

> I guess all Marine armies then...... But they should probably only be used
> when faceing Tyranids? Am I Right Jyrki?
>
> You know, we have currently 4 complete chapters for the space marines.
> We should be able to make rules for som more of the known chapters.
>
> White Scars, Imperial Fists, Black Templars and Salamanders for instance....
> Anyone up for it? We could perhaps do one chapter each?

There were no restrictions in the original rules, and I see this card
almost like "legion of the damned" special card (CJ rules) simply they
don't test when playing against tyranyds due to their background, but
they should be field with any Space marine army list.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.