Re: [NetEpic ML] Mailing list problem

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

 just go to yahoo groups and remove yourself from the group this might remove you from both times you jonied so keep on it
then join up again
  Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...> wrote: Ok, I screwed up and somehow got myself signed up for this list twice when I
was having some email problems. Now I can't get yahoo to stop sending me two
of every message. Is there a list moderator that can remove one copy of my
name from this list?

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6