[NetEpic ML] Re: Debbie does NetEpic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:22:17 +0000

Hi!

Before this gets out of hand I'd like to say there has been a rash of people on
this and other lists that subscribe just send annoying letters that they want
off the list.

This Debbies tone and manner of "requesting" of the list were boorish and
inappropriate. There are proper ways to request such information without
ranting and sending multiple e-mails all saying the same thing.

As far as I am concerned this "debbie" person was yanking our collective chains
for a laugh and got what "she" deserved.

I would appreciate not to call "ignorant" or any other epithet to anyone on
this list. One thing that has characterized our endevours is the willingness to
cooperate with each other and avoid flame wars.

What Tzeentch did was with my approval since we have confronted these type of
"trolls" before and they will NOT be tolerated in any shape or form. When you
need info of this type you ask politely and with one message, not ranting and
flooding the list with inane posts. That is the manner of a mature person. If
this Debbie is incapable of this through age or personality flaws that is not a
problem I am concerned with or will deal with.

I beleive you should apologize for hasty remarks since NONE of the senior
members of the net epic diesign team have ever been out of line for misconduct
or acting in trollish manner. This "Debbie" did this to get a laugh and sow
animosity, let us not reward her childish manner.

Having said this I consider this issue close and further persons who act as
"debbie" did will be summarily expulsed from the list. I have no time or
pateince for such dollards. This matter is at a CLOSE.

Now back to fun and interesting discussions.

Peter