RE: [NetEpic ML] Primarch is back!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:34:30 +0300

Welcome back! And then down to business: I seem to recall that Heresy had,
at some time, flyer rules similar to NE3.0 meaning that planes don't zoom
around the table in circles but only come in to make an air strike. Has
there ever been such rules and if so, do you still have them? I'd like to
get my hands on those as I like them more than the current ones.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.