[NetEpic ML] Random stuff....not votes :)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:21:17 PST

Hi everyone....Xmas is coming soon andf today I mgoing out to buy cristmas
presents for my family. (Better do it earlyu than in the last minute)

Anyway, the votes are still coming in. When they cease to flow in I will
compile the results and poresent the information to the group. Then we will
be able to discuss things in a thourough manner one issue at a time......and
talking of issues...have anyone heard the new KoRn CD???? If you haven't and
you like KoRn you have something to look forward to.

FInally, happy thanksgivinng, allthough that is ot celebrated in
Denmark....but have a happy life anyway