RE: [NetEpic ML] FW: Jervis

From: Tom Webb <Webbsoft_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:12:25 +0100

Do we need a new mailing list for the 40k VOID rules?

Just thinking that alot of the NetEpic players might not want a load of non
NetEpic emails. What does everyone think?

Another thing to consider is that as the EZine contains NetEpic, Heresy and
EOTS already should we add the 40k VOID rules to it?

A name would also be useful, Net40k anyone? Or it that too cheesy ;).

Tom.