Re: [NetEpic ML] forge world titan

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:09:59 +0100

You're on Epic40k.com aren't you not one of the others? Sorry, I forgot to mention which site exactly!

Go to the articles section by clicking on the left in the main menu and then click "reviews" in the frame at the bottom of the page (sub-contents frame) which loads. Then, again in the bottom frame, click on Forge World Reaver.

It should be there. Theres a lot of stuff on the site, its organised so that it should all be accessable within three clicks but can be awkward. I'm implementing a couple of new features as soon as I can to make this clearer.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.