Re: Tau revision: Suggestions?

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:12:51 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Well, there is not much to say here since I know nothing of them. I
> would urge memebers to first list what kind of units are
in "character"
> and suggest stats and abilities and then we can take it from there.
>
> Peter

I think the best course of action is to sit back and wait for the
codex Tau to be released by GW, before taking any action at all. Our
knowledge of the TAU is very limited. We know basicly what they look
like, we know they are allied with a race of barbaric aliens and
that they have skimmer technology. From the pictures released by GW,
we know that GZG will offer excelent miniatures. So basically all we
need to do is to have a go at translateing the Codex, when it comes!
Furthermore we know that the will have battlesuited infantry, that
will most certainly give us a wide variety of miniatures to use as
Titans! Perhaps even knights!

Infact I think that the Tau, strongly resembles our Slann.
Strange??????

Nils