Re: [NetEpic ML] Land raiders and inf

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

 no the landraider company is not a transport up grade
But once its on the table any troops can use its transport ablity
buy the way if you start your T hawks on the table or unloded you don t lose any transport
most of the time I use my T hawks as close ground support with no troops in them
and use them to move troops around the table later.
  Robin Wood <DIB_DOB_at_...> wrote: i have a question to ask?

you know the Land Raider can carry two stand of infantry.

If i get a company of Land raider and a company of infantry does the same
rules as the one for a Thunderhawk apply if so i loss basic a company
mobility.

From Robin Wood

Dib Dob

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6