[OT] Outlanders

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:33:57 +1000

Hi everyone!

I remember someone on the list being after a copy of the Necromunda
supplement "Outlanders" and that I promised to try and get a copy scanned
for them.

Well, my friend stumbled across his copy while we were rummaging around his
gaming room last night. So I quickly grabbed it and would be happy to scan it.

Just let me know who you are if you are still interested. Sorry about the
delay.

BTW, is it just me or is the list quiet at the moment?

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer