Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Outlanders

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:04:06 +1000

At 11:20 AM 24-08-01 +0100, you wrote:
>Just a thought but what about using a OCR scanner to convert it all to text?
>Then it would be much smaller.

I'll be trying both methods. I'll scan it as both an image and then try
and convert it to text only. The only problem is when the OCR tries to
recognise imperfections and images as text. Its very time consuming to go
through the document and edit the corrections.

I hope to have this sometime this done sometime this week.

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer