Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Outlanders

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:23:38 +1000

At 11:18 AM 27-08-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Its summertime, its always somewhat quiet around the summer. Also I have
>not followed up on the Dark eldar after my dislocation, its a pain to type
>with one hand <grin>. I take my brace off soon and then we can get down to
>business, I suspect after the Labor Day weekend things will pick up.

Summer!?! Whaddaya mean its Summer? Its the depths of Winter! Its
freezing! I'm still sleeping under two blankets and a doona! Even my Aunt
visiting from England is cold! Sheesh! ;-)

Still, at least Spring is well on its way.....

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer