[NetEpic ML] Stuff for sale/trade

From: <ImDaCow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 14:54:21 EST

None of this stuff is EPIC stuff (all fantacy) but I thought that I may as
well ask here before I go to eBay. The attachment is an Excell spreadsheet,
and it tells how many I have, what is missing (if any), if they are painted
if they are assembled, and extra stuff from those models that I have. If you
have any questions (or the attachment doesn't work) email me. I have stuff
for Lizardmen, Brettonians, Empire, and some other assorted stuff. I will
sell it all for 2/3 the GW price +/-

Thanks for checking it out!

David