Re: [NetEpic ML] Dark Eldar names

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:50:27 +0100

If you are referring to my titan, there are stats in the New units section
of Epic40k.com but only for the latest edition of the game.

For SM / Netepic its a simple conversion from the revenant. increase the
speed by 5/10cm, half the main weapons array and lessen the points to fit.
Haven't got the needed revenant stats to hand to do it myself right now I'm
afraid but it shouldn't be too hard! Thats the beauty of such a simple
conversion - simple stats to make for it too!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate