Sv: [NetEpic ML] Imperial Buildings available

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 7:38:59 +0200

WOW!
This is truly great! My buildings are little more than ruins after 8-9 years of warfare! I dont have a collorprinter myself, but I think I will go downtown to a copyshop and get some really good printouts of this!

How do you suggest I do the printout? Photopaper and then glue it on to cardboard?

Did the roofs come out a bit too large?

BTW does anyone have the orcish adobestyle buildings? I have been looking for those for years now...?

Eivind