RE: [NetEpic ML] Transporting chaos troops

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:32:14 +0200

GW has given us some trouble here. The lesser deamon miniatures on the new
chaos sprues is infantry size (5 per stand), wereas the old lesser deamons
miniatures was much larger!

So logically, they would now be considered infantry. However, they are not!
I agree only CSM should be transported in T-Hawks. I think they lesser
deaoms are best regardet walkers, in size (Not pinning class) and infantry
in all other respects.

Nils