From Norway

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:45:25 -0000

Once again we have witnessed that thing we take for granted, like
going to work in the morning, go shopping an so on not nececarrily is
thing we can take for granted

It is quiet on the list, and it does not feel right to discuss the
movements and stats of small plastic miniatures on a day like this.

Working in an american firm, even in Norway, we are asked to keep an
eye open for unouthorized personell and walking all visitors to the
reception area.

On the behalf of the norwegian crew, I want to offer our condolances
and sympathies to those on this list whose friends and famylies are
involved in the tragic incidents taking place across the USA
yesterday.

Eivind