Re: [NetEpic ML] From England

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:03:41 -0400

Esteemed list members,

I hope that no list members or thier loved ones were involved in the
lamentable events of September 11, 2001. If by horrible happenstance any
were involved, my personal sympathies to them and their families. As a
native New Yorker I am particulary saddened by these events. The evil of
men knows no bounds.

I thank list members from outside the US for their kind wishes. Your
support is paramount at these times.

I offer a moment of silence for all those lost in this tragedy, may God
give peace to their souls.

Peter