Re: [NetEpic ML] FW: [FullThrust] NYC Disaster Fund

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:47:08 -0400

Hi!

There is news of a lot of scams going on online as well as off. I would
recommend only to support those official sites that can be confirmed
like the Red Cross for example. They are even doing telemarketing over
the phone as hoaxes. They are recommending that if you suspect a hoax to
call local law enforcement or the FBI. Its unfortunate that in these
times people can do such despicable things.

Peter