Thanks to all

From: Martin <bikerbeerstud_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 05:16:27 -0000

Thanks to all of you that have expressed condolences and support over
the terrorist attack
here in the US. I've been on active duty for the last few weeks (just
a coincidence) and haven't had time or energy to check on anything,
much less get away from work. Now I'm off duty and back at my
civilian job for a few days and have had the time to pretend like
things are normal. I'm very surprised and touched by all the messages
posted here, especially from overseas.
Trust me when I say that everyone in the military, from up in space
(like me) to under the sea, is working hard and is quite prepared to
do whatever it takes to eradicate this menace to civilization.

Tsgt Martin Moffit
Air Force Space Command

PS
On a lighter note, don't crush all your Tallarans just yet, and SQUATS
STILL RULE!