RE: [NetEpic ML] Squats -> Demiurg?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:29:38 +0300

The reason I've heard was something along the line that "there was no room
for development". A pretty lame excuse considering they didn't even try.

> I know little to nothing
> about squats in
> WH40K, did they ever exist anywhere else except in Epic scale?

As we old farts know they even had an armylist back in the Rogue Trader era.
I still own a couple of 40k Squats from back then. I especially like my
Squat officer with a beaked cap and a cigar.

> Nils

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.