painter for hire

From: <newbietau40ker_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:37:16 -0000

http://www.wagamers.8m.com

Professional Miniature Painting Service
Painting Price List
The following price list was designed for Fantasy & Historical,
Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, Inquisitor, BFG, Epic, Mordheim, and all
other similar miniatures wargames, such as Chronopia or Warzone.
There is a standard return shipping/supply fee of $15.00 with every
order. I have all paints citadel and testors offer and a vast library
of reference material. I like to use tradenable, bidpay, or paypal
for both the client, and my, security. I have one of the fastes turn
around times, and this is my full time business! I am able to do 10-
12 (a unit) in a day (depending on how many orders I have)!

Here is an example of what a $30.00 job would look like; done in
about 2 days!

These prices include assembly, trimming, cleaning, glueing, priming,
painting (including shading, inking, and highlighting), applying
decals & banners (you provide), and flocking (fake grass). You wont
find many, if any, other painters that offer this kind of service!

Conversion services are usually around an additional $5-25 and
include pinning! Please email me for special requests.

Here is an extreme 28mm conversion. This would cost $25.00 on top of
the $7.00 painting & wolf back "banner" of $12.00.
All parts would be supplied by the client.

Here is an easy Inquisitor scale conversion. Both hands, the back
banner, and goatee were added. This is a simple $15.00 conversion.
Note the servo-skull, a simple $5.00 conversion piece.

Special base prices (see example) depend on the model and the level
of detail required; usually around an additional $5 for vehicles and
Inquisitor models, and about $3 for 25mm-30mm single figures. Again,
please email me for special requests. Typical bases that are included
in painting price are either 1 or 2 flock types like rocks and grass,
or snow, or urban, or desert, or "alienscape".

Here is a very complex base for a 54mm model.
This would be $5.00. The paint job is a $35.00 one.

Guarantee! * I offer guaranteed satisfaction -- you will be satisfied
with your miniatures or I will fix them to your liking. I am able to
send you pics of the progress and finished product BEFORE I send them
back to you!
Single Figure & Epic Unit & Warmaster Unit... $3 Any basic trooper
Heavy Weapon & BFG $5 Ork Dethskull, Assault Marine, etc.
Large Figure $5 Ogryn, Minotaur, etc.
Character Figure $10 Chaos Sorcerer, Ork Waaghboss, etc.
Mounted Figure $7 Rough Rider, Silver Helm, etc.
Mounted Character $15 Boar Boy Nob, Grail Knight, etc.
Support Weapon $12 Tarantula, Screaming Skull Catapult, etc.,
includes one crewman
Motorcycle w/ Rider $12 Jetbike, Chaos Bike, etc.
Motorcycle w/ Character $15 Chaplain on Bike, Solitaire on Jetbike,
etc.
Monster & Inquisitor (simple) $20 Griffin, Minotaur Lord, etc.
Monster w/ Rider $35 Karl Franz, Sorcerer on Dragon, etc.
Vehicle & Inquisitor (medium) $30 Rhino, Landspeeder, Dreadnought,
etc.
Large Vehicle & Inquisitor (complex) $35 Leman Russ, Falcon Gravtank,
etc.
Hand Made Banner $5 Ultramarine Sargeant, Eldar Aspect Warrior, etc.
Hand Made Complex Banner $9 Ork Nob, Space Marine Dreadnought, etc.
Hand Made Extravagant Banner $12 Army Standard, Army Commander, etc.
RUSH SERVICE FEE $1 more per miniature OR $10.00 minimum. RUSH
SERVICE FEE
SPECIAL DISCOUNT $1.50 OFF EACH ITEM When you include 1 complete
metal miniature, or 2 complete plastic miniatures in trade, per
miniature, to be painted! Contact me for details! TAU MINIATURES WILL
GET YOU $2.00 OFF PER MINIATURE! ALL other trades will be considered
though.

Send a Comment
or Place an Order