Re: [NetEpic ML] Anyone seen this before?

From: Peter Corwell <petecorn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:34:35 +0000

> jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:
>
> > http://home.hiwaay.net/~lmshutt/tanks/umtanks.jpg
> > <http://home.hiwaay.net/%7Elmshutt/tanks/umtanks.jpg>
> >
> > To the older farts: what issue of WD was this in?
> >
> > Jyrki Saari
> >
> > -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and
> > time is
> > money.

It was from issue 120 from 1989, (I have it right here.)

Those tank pictures must have been of designs in progress. It was the first
issue with heavy tanks and back then they ere still working on the tanks
because on the previous page they call the Baneblade a 'Glaive', and the
Shadowsword a 'Falchion'. There is also the first Ork heavy vehicle called
a Big Battlewagon that later became the Skullhamma.

On the left of that picture (not shown) a tyre flies at you from an
exploding vehicle and if you look closely it's labeled 'Dunlopus
Imperius'.(I really have too much spare time today don't I?)

Peter C