Re: [NetEpic ML] Pointcosts for Titan Weapons

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:37:37 -0400

Hi!

All titan hull costs are in the core rules book, page 27. They are
repeated below for convenience.

Reaver 300
Warhound 125
Warlord 500
Phantom 300
Warlock 400
Lord of Battle 400
Great Gargant 400
Slasha Gargant 300
Hierodule 350
Hierophant 475
Revenant 200
Subjugator 225
Questor 225

Imperial weapons cost in Armies of Imperium book, page 56
Chaos titan weapons in chaos book, page 28
Tyranid weapon in tyranid book, page 11
Eldar weapons in eldar book, page 25
Ork weapons in ork book, page 30

If you don't have them in yours you may have a non-final version of 4.1
and need to re-download them at the Epicentre: www.netepic.org

Peter