Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Armybuilder File

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:59:13 -0400

Hi!

Nathan, this is KICKASS!!! I have been wondering for quite a bit if I
would ever be able to do it myself, but I am VERY glad you tackled this.
As far as I can see there are not errors. I most definately would like
to see all the armies done, I think it is a very, very useful play aid.
TO be sure you got accurate information be sure you have the latest
version 4.1 that you can download at:

Also it should be noted it only works with the latest version 2.2c, not
previous ones. Once they are all done we'll get them up on the website.

At the very least you got my deepest thanks, I really wanted this done!!!!

Peter