Re: Sv: [NetEpic ML] New Unit (once again)

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:30:08

I think it is meant to be fodder, besides, someone has to make the Wimperial
Gord look good.

His Orkyness
Waaaaaghmaster Darryl

PS: and another thing, I have realised that Spacemarines (Chaotic&Imperial,
and anyone else wearing Power armour) are not that brave. How brave can YOU
be with all that Power Armour on and being only taken out be a Tank. Or
maybe they're hiding all that frilly pink underwear and are closet big
girl's blouses.