Re: [NetEpic ML] Final Liberation

From: <kume1967_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:13:41 -0000

Hi!

The URL below is for an alpha version with which you can use Chaos
troops from imperial list and they got the necessary programs for a
Chaos campaigne. Check it if you like to play Final Liberation, the
new alpha version is in the downloads section.

 http://www.wargamer.com/flx/

Mete

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Tom Webb" <Webbsoft_at_h...> wrote:
> I play it but to my knowledge the Chaos project has been
discontinued.

> Tom.

PC

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/