Re: [NetEpic ML] Some Questions...

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:13:29 -0500

Hi!

Go figure after all this time, Yahoo fixed itself <grrr>.
  Hi friends!

  Again i've got some questions... :-)

  1.) Does anyone know what the "normal" weaponry of the Epic 40.000
  models of the Ork Gargant, the Ork Great gargant, the Imperial
  Warlord Titan and the Tyranid Hierophant is? I mean the weapons
  regularly supplied with the newer Epic 40.000 boxes.
  The shoulder cannons should be treated as battlecannon turrets, although they may double as scorcher turrets too. One main arm looks like the Mega-cannon arm, so treat it as such. The best approximation for the remaining arm would be the the gatling cannon.

  2.) Are there rules for those models newly supplied by Forgeworld
  like the Leman Russ Variants (Executioner, Vanquisher, Conqueror) or
  those new Imperial Navy Lightning Attack plane and Lightning Strike
  plane? If yes, where can i get them?
  Thanks for answering my questions!!!

  Jyrki made rules for all of these and were posted in Incoming! e-zine (number 4 I think), so you can download it, the file may also be in the files section: