netepic backround

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 01:54:11 +0100

hi peter -
i like your idea in general - having a deluxe-version in your hands while playing is a cool thought...
important for me would be the fact, that i also (besides of the rules) love epic/netepic because of its backround - the warhammer 40.000 universe with its dark fantasy and gothic elements. thats a point of this game which should stay - even if there would be a further development. (and would include for me the backround that still exists !)
unfortunately i have to do a lot with miniature-design at the moment so that the only thing i could do for the group is to make some cool pictures for the project for now.
best wishes from christian

  christian danckworth
  miniature-design
  http://www.fantastictool.net