Re: Netepic Background

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:50:16 -0000

> If there is interest let me know, so we could start some initial
> discussions.

I'm in.... IF we modify the ludicrous "strictly fascist, patethically
inefficient, galaxy-wide empire stands perfectly still for 10.000
years managing to exercise total control in an unknown manner (it's
inefficient, remember?) and managing to continually fight on
something like 15-20 simultaneous fronts without any bloody military
technological advancement taking place in a period of time longer
than what it took us to start with lances and end up with nuclear
weapons".

If we are to rewrite the background, we might as well come up with an
half-believable version, at least.

Luca