Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:33:02 -0500

Hi!

This should be the template to use in any such primarch creation. Powers
should be similar to greater demon powers. And there should be a penalty,
what if the primarch were to be eliminated? Surely the chapter would suffer
greatly morale-wise. Cost would be the same too 300-500 range as a special
card. Of course these guys would never show up in small battles only large
ones (maybe 15000+).

Peter