Tau/Slann Super Heavy Tanks

From: sarah-warren <warren.c_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:49:50 -0000

Just picked up some B5 Narn Main Battle tanks, I think they would be very good for Tau(if they use tanks) or Slann Super Heavies.

They are 3 for £13, sterling so they are good value for Epic and being as they are designed for a 10mm game they are about the right size.

I also think the 'fluff' you guys are coming up with is great, I am enthused by the 'history' of our Net Epic adventure, only wish I had more time to contribute. But thanks guys, keep it up.

Warren

PS any gamers in London?