Re: [NetEpic ML] two new armycards in filesection

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:32:34 -0500

Hi!

They look very nice! Do me a favor why don't you send them to Tom with a few words so he can add it to Incoming! as a new army card section.

Also, send me copies directly of any new ones you may make.

Peter

Christian
  hi -
  i was just playing a bit around and did some stuff for my greenies - you can check it in the filessection.
  in future i will do some more, like adeptus psyker, etc. - what is missing for my armies.
  best wishes
  christian