Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] spare parts

From: amir gamzu <agamzu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:20:49 -0800 (PST)

Ok,

hello all, I've been getting this flood of email for
over a month now and i'm really impressed with the
net-epic community. What really got me interested in
posting was the idea of trade. I used to trade at
good trading site years ago but can't seem to find it
anymore, is there any trade circle for net epic or
where do you go to trade?

any help

amir